streda 13. novembra 2013

NOM_ULTRA.01 ~ 900piesek - my blood is your wine


1/3


2/3


3/3


the new album of 900piesek as a special 3 pieces ultra limit. Five different variations, five different angles of viewing the original theme - without a few seconds, almost 20 minutes of music. A bloody soundtrack for wanishing my soul to inocence. My blood is filling your eyes and even if you can't imagine that, it's happening right now. For each piece of the release I used one from my personal liked things. All the material from a computer was errased, no downloads, only three of you can own this record. I want to see a video how it burns!!

name your price - pay what you want!! aspecially for this case I'm not accepting any trades

SOLD OUT

http://900piesek.blogspot.com



.the herb on the second picture is shalvea divinorum - good & legal